Run 60 - Clifton Downs
If you've reached 30 minutes and want some help taking the next step then this course is perfect for you.
We'll help you feel super comfortable running for half an hour and then gradually build up to that magical hour....and give you simple tools that help you run a bit faster too.
By the end of the course you will have made running a permanent fixture in your week as well as having a ready made group of local women to run with.
Our Run60 programme includes:
- Bespoke 8 week training programme based on 3 sessions per week
- 1 coached session per week with a qualified This Mum Runs RunMaker
- 2 homework sessions to do with the rest of your group or on your own
- Support on creating more variety in your running, including an introduction to a simple hill session and some tips to help you build strength and speed
- Ongoing support and encouragement through the brilliant This Mum Runs Facebook community (priceless!)
Don't just take our word for it - here's what a previous graduate thought:
"I absolutely loved it. Really I can't tell you how great it's been. Not just to learn some great tips which have really improved my running, but to meet so many brilliant running buddies at the same level as me".
All sessions are coached by our specially trained team of Mums, we call them Run Makers. All are UK Athletics qualified Run Leaders who want to inspire other women to give running a go. Thousands of women have already completed our courses and so you are in safe hands.
Meet at The Cafe by the Water Tower, Clifton Down, BS9 1FG
Courses are 1 hour each week, for 8 weeks, with each session held on the same day of the week, at the same time as the first session.
Course transfers can be offered up to 7 days prior to the course start date. After the course has begun we will not be able to offer refunds, deferments or transfers.